Speaking in October


I am pretty sure Sydney is getting sick of hearing me speak however I have a few more speaking engagements coming up in October.

1. Networx Marketers – Online Marketing event on Tuesday 20th October
I will be on a panel with Nic Hodges and Ben Phillips talking about the latest trends in online communication, developing digital strategies and blogger outreach.

Key blogs posts on this topic;
Blogger Outreach - Dosh Wallets Case Study
Facebook Pages vs. Groups
Six Practical Tips to getting your video onto Youtube Honour Board


2. AIMIA event ‘Getting inside Gen Y’ on Thursday October 22nd
I will be talking about the trends that are occurring online for Gen Y also on the panel will be Jye Smith.

Key blogs posts on this topic;
Marketing to Melbourne Hipsters – Nelson Beer Case Study
I party farkin hard wif me mates and I got photos to prove it
7 traits of cool kids online

3. Australian Marketing Institute Annual Conference on Thursday October 29th
I will be speaking about the key leanings marketers can take away from how the music industry has evolved with social media.

Key blogs posts on this topic;
Grinspoon Case Study
15 Australia Musicians using social media
5 practical learnings from working in social media

0 comments: